Sunday, June 01, 2008

Evening Rideout ,Tuesday ,June 10th

Ade Jones tells me The DABBERS s.c.(Nantwich) are keen to ride to the Durham Heiffer on Tueday evening 10th of June .As this coincides with our normal club night we could take advantage of the light nights and join up with them .for a pint .Its weather dependent ,of course,but its a long time since the club rode at together midweek .I will do it and anyone is welcome to join me who wants to .Post comments if you think this could be a regular activity during the summer

2 comments:

Graham said...

It's a really good idea Dave as it's a nice distance to ride I would be up for it but I have to go away with work for two days next week so I can't make it unfortunately.

By the way I have posted up some more links to photos on the bottom of the Wrexham Ridout post.

Dave Baker said...

o.k. Gray,Iam unable to make it myself this Tuesday as I am double booked on another arrangement on Tuesday evening .No worries as everyone knows how to get to the Durham Heiffer !