Thursday, May 28, 2009

EURO LAMBRETTA LINCOLN

Hi just to let the one,s who wern,t at clubbies on tuesday night and are going to lincoln, it was decided that were going to leave clubbies at 6AM friday the 5th to give us a good start and a few smoke breaks and fuel stops along the way and those of you that came to ireland A FEW STOPS !!!! WELL OK A LOT OF STOPS to fix georges scooter ha ha lets hope not anyway and if any other clubs are intrested in rideing with us thay are more than welcome to we are going through nantwitch, stoke, derby, and nottingham its more flatter that way so tomo informs me if anyone wants to contact me my works number is 01978 753735 from 9am to 6pm unless i win the euro millions on friday then you might catch me in acapulco diveing off the rocks lol anyway see you all at the wrexham ride out on sunday (the forcast is good ) or if not clubbies on tuesday night ride safe , gary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

see comment for euro Lambretta on jesters ride out. I dont know why my comment had shown up there, probably because I'm illiterate

Rich NASC

paultv175 said...

we from lambretta club of ireland had a ball, hope ye boys did too, http://lci.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=590 from paul