Friday, September 12, 2014

Dave Williams Accident

I was very sorry to learn that Dave Williams of Flintshire Scooter Club has been involved in a serious road accident a couple of days ago .Most of our members know "Dangerous Dave " and I'm sure everyone will want to join with me in sending him our best wishes for a speedy and full recovery.Details of the accident are third hand at present,but we know it happened in Garden City and Dave hit a van that turned across his path. His injuries are broken arm,leg,fingers with the leg injuries thought to be the most serious at this time .Poor old Dave has had more than his fair share of hospitals over the last decade and this is really bad luck .All the best Dave from all at Chester Scooter Club .

1 comment:

Shane said...

Hope your on the mend soon Dave. Accidents knock your confidence but I'm sure your you'll be back for next season :-). My thoughts are with you.