Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Our Toy Run,This Sunday

We are holding our annual Christmas Toy Run on Sunday ,December 20th ,this year. As usual meet at The Grosvenor Arms ,Handbridge ,Chester. Bring a toy clearly marked BOY or GIRL and age group to help staff distribute them .Meet 11.30 on,departure 12.45 to arrive at the childrens ward,Countess of Chester Hospital at 1pm .Our landlady,Pat,is laying on Bacon Butties ,Tea and Coffee,at £1 each before departure and a free buffet for those who return to the pub after leaving the hospital .Our thanks to Pat . Other scooter clubs and solo riders are welcome

2 comments:

Angela said...

I've recently moved to Chester from Richmond in Surrey and was amazed and delighted to see the ride out this morning on my way home from church and I'm sure the staff and patients were equally thrilled to see you.It was a bit of nostalgia for me (I'm in that age group). Keep it up!

Dave Baker said...

Thanks Angela for the kind comments