Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Llandudno Rally ,this weekend

Sorry to be so late posting about this do ,but I was hoping to get some opinion from the members at the club meeting last night.Unfortunately I was the only member at Clubbies last night,so we are no further forward ! Some are going down Friday and staying till Monday .Some are going Sat or Sunday and not staying .
I would suggest meet at Clubbies 10.30 am on Sat. and again on Sunday for anyone in the chester area wanting to ride down on either day . I will probably go both days but will not come into Chester but am happy to meet up on route . If anyone wants to do this ring or text me .If you've got a legshield banner put it on if you can ,it always looks good when there's scooters from all over the country,we are very lucky to have a national scooter rally so near to home,so support it if you can ,cheers to all for now ,see you at the weekend, Dave.
P.S. LIVE BANDS on Friday "JAM'D " and Sat. "BASKETCASE",so I will be going back down again Sat .night ,but by car !

1 comment:

Pete said...

Darren and i are hoping to come down on the sunday so will see you at Clubbies. I'M NOT OPENING THE SHOP ON SUNDAY... SPREAD THE WORD.