Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Polo Shirts with club logo


I have got my act together ,at last ,to organise a polo shirt with the club badge on .Uniformity clothing next door to Clubbies can do the whole job for us for £15 per shirt. We have gone for Fruit of the Loom make as these were our old Centurions shirts and have worn well . Colour is white and there are male and female versions .This is a heavy duty polo with the red white and blue wolfs head emblem embroidered int the shirt ,65mm diameter badge . the next step is to get the names and sizes of everyone who wants one ,we need at least 20 to start this off.
Have a look at the sizes below and let me know your size and how many you want by posting in the comments box at the bottom of this box
MENS S=36"-38" , M=38"-40" ,L=42"-44", XL=46",XXL=48",3XL=50"-52"


LADIES , XS=8, S=10, M=12 ,L=14, XL=16 . Ialready have orders for about ten ,so the sooner the list fills up ,the sooner we get the shirts . Dave .


5 comments:

Graham said...

Well done Dave for getting this off the ground. I will order - 1 Mens in a M=38-40 and 1 Ladies in a L=14. I will ring you Friday night regarding the Llandudno Rally.

Graham.

Pete said...

Smashing, I'll have a mens medium please. Pete Morrissey. I would order for Darren but rumours may start!

bernie said...

DAVE COULD WE ORDER 1 MENS SIZE M (38/40)AND LADIES SIZE XS (8) THANKS BERNIE

STEVE said...

dave can we order 1 mens XL=46 1 ladies XL=16 thanks steve & jan

Graham said...

Dave,
Mike Wilford has asked me to request 1 shirt for him in an XXL size.