Sunday, August 23, 2009

Liverpool Scooter Club Fun Day 2009

A very enjoyable day was had all round, although me and Wilf missed the bacon butties at Clubbies as we picked up the scooters outside the Countess. Well done to Liverpool Scooter Club for organising a good event at a lovely venue and well done to Gary for picking up another trophy for best Lambretta and Carl Keplis for winning yet another best custom Lambretta trophy with Zulu. I liked the old american cars, so apologies for rather a lot of pics of them.

Dave do you want to add any comments ? Thanks Graham for the photos ,I took some to put on the blog,but Picassa seemed to have changed their set up and it is defeating me at present ! Just to add that the catering at liverpools do ,from the van in the middle of the field ,was of a very high standard, and not expensive,well done that man !It always a shame that clubs put in a big effort to organise a days rideout when some scooterists are "getting off home " within an hour of arriving .Luckily Chester s.c. members have a good reputation for being some of the last to leave,and this is not lost on the organisers ,so well done Chester!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks graham for the pic of me scoffing,but thay say REVENGE is sweet ha ha no good day was had by all as allways,gary

Anonymous said...

I was one of the Scooterists who left within the hour.This was my first rideout and had left my disabled wife with a Carer so I could go out and enjoy the Day with other Scooterist.Due to the late departure my time out was shortened I was disapointed with your remarks as I thought these Charity events were open for all with no strings, not a competition