Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mini weekend Scooter Rally @ Shady Oak pub near Beeston

Our mate Trevor from the Omega scooter club Northwich is organising a mini weekend rally based at the Shady Oak pub near Beeston Castle ,for Saturday night September 5th. Its camping at£5 a tent (4 people) and there will be acouple of quid charged per head towards the live band and disco .This is intended as a local rally for local clubs and Chester have been invited .Trev needs to know numbers interested so he can reserve the camping .If you fancy going,post on the comments box,or give Graham or me a ring,to add you to the list . Dave.

6 comments:

Graham said...

Yes I'll be up for it Dave, but not the camping part i'm afraid. It's a lovely venue to have a rally but I'm not sure you will get many staying overnight from the Chester area as it's too close to home, I may be wrong though ?

Andy (nico) said...

Yes count me in.And a couple of others who i know will be up for it.

Dave Baker said...

If I am back in time after the i.o.w.trip and scooter wanderings round Dorset and Devon I will come and sample the real ale and camp at the pub . Dave .

Adrian Jones said...

Dave i have just phoned the shady oak to see what bands are on next weekend and they know nothing about it. Adrian

Andy (nico) said...

just spoke to trev at Omega s.c and it is definately going ahead,scooter clubs from around cheshire/north wales will be arriving at shady oak from mid/late afternoon.The campsite will more or less be for the scooter clubs(£5 per tent).There should be a band playing ska/mod etc with a bit of comedy thrown in?? There is no problem with bringing your own beer(to be drunk around the campsite only).The weather is forecast to be dry saturday/sunday.If anyone wants to suggest a time we could meet up and leave the club??

Graham said...

Andy, the best thing to do is to just pick a leaving time which suits you and post it up either on a new post, edit my new post or contact me and I will add in on.
I'm not sure if I am going on the scoot at the moment, as I might pop up with the missus in the car.